Saturday, August 30, 2008


This week the NBC Today show
featured a series of reports where Matt, Al, Ann and Meredith explored their family roots. The guest on Friday, Maureen Taylor gave advice and shared links to several great resources, the obvious of course is Genealogy.com but she also added some sources that are new to me like Footnote.com
and also Genealogybank.com
I am looking forward to checking these sources out this weekend.
I received the photo above by email as a direct result of my genealogy research. The photo of my Great Grandma as a child with her siblings, parents and grandfather (my great great grandfather) is priceless and it came from a distant cousin in California!! Amazing!!

1 comment:

Tom Kemp said...

That was a terrific series on NBC. Maureen Taylor did a great job. I have been researching for 43 years and can tell you, you'll really find a lot of info on your family at GenealogyBank.com - I did! I love it - but then, I am the "Father" of GenealogyBank so I have an extra fondness for that site.
:)
Tom Kemp